In This Issue:
- Recent Requests from Auditors
- Management System Document Upgrades
- Did You Know?
- CTIA Wise Certification
What The Auditors Are Asking For
Recently we’ve noticed auditors asking for specific documents and we thought we’d share those with you.
- Making sure to identify specific EHS Risks and Opportunities that affect your business.
- Adding “Work from Home” to your Aspects and Hazards reviews.
- Capturing both manufacturers’ recalls and export legality for working and tested equipment.
- Updating Business Continuity and or your Emergency Response Plans for a pandemic.
Management System Document Upgrades
Did You Know?
Smart TV’s hold customer data. According to manufacturers smart TV’s can hold the following customer data:
- Account data
- Device data
- Personal data
- View data
- Voice data if TVs supports voice assistance
Things to consider – if managing for reuse how can you demonstrate that these have been wiped clear of customer data? If being stored in a warehouse while waiting for processing how do you keep these data-containing devices secure?
Interested in the CTIA WISE Authorized Service Provider Certification?
Greeneye Partners sheltering in place.
Christmas tree farm, Northern California. Happy Holidays!
Want to Receive This Newsletter by Email?
Go Ahead and Subscribe….