In This Issue:
- R2v3 and Internal Audit Non-Conformances
- New NAID Requirements
- Recent Requests from Auditors
- CTIA Wise Certification
R2v3 Code of Practices related to Internal Audit non-conformances
Due to the new R2v3 Code of Practices, we are recommending you schedule your internal audit at least two to three months before your certification body audit because any open non-conformance from your internal audit will automatically be added to your CB audit non-conformances.
Per the R2v3 Code of Practices – “A NC that is written by the R2 Facility or other Auditors shall not preclude the CB audit team from identifying the same finding. The CB audit team shall document open internal audit nonconformities, related to meeting the requirements of R2 Standard, as part of their own audit NCs, during Stage 2 and Recertification audits.”
So save yourself double the work and make sure you have enough time to close out internal audit findings before your CB audit.
Four new NAID requirements went into effect January 1st, 2021
2. Identify a system for knowing where service vehicles travel
3. Change client breach notification from 60-days from verification of a breach to “immediately” upon verification a breach has happened
4. Implement a Data Subject Response policy
What The Auditors Are Asking For
Recently we’ve noticed auditors asking for specific documents and we thought we’d share those with you.
Making sure to identify specific QEHS Risks and Opportunities that affect your business. Meaning, have at least:
- 1 Quality Risk
- 1 Environmental Risk
- 1 Health and Safety Risks
- 1 Quality Opportunity
- 1 Environmental Opportunity
- 1 Health and Safety Opportunity
- Adding “Work from Home” to your Aspects and Hazards reviews and PPE Hazard Assessments.
- Capturing both manufacturers’ recalls and export legality for working and tested equipment (ECCN numbers, restricted party screening, etc.).
- Updating Business Continuity and or your Emergency Response Plans for a pandemic.
Interested in the CTIA WISE Authorized Service Provider Certification?
Greeneye Partners sheltering in place.
Happy New Year everyone, from Greeneye Partners in Northern California.
Want to Receive This Newsletter by Email?
Go Ahead and Subscribe….