In This Issue:
- Internal Audit Timing
- OSHA Injury and Illness Record Keeping Requirements
- Notes from CB Audits
- e-Stewards Requirements Now Include NAID
- Greeneye Online Course – Electronic Data Destruction
- Key Dates for Standard Updates
Internal Audit Timing
We recommend at least 4-5 weeks prior to your certification body audit but many of our customers have us come to do them 6 months before their audits. It keeps their systems up to date and makes them remember to stay on top of requirements more proactively. We book out about 6 weeks in advance so let us know if you want a quote for your internal audits this year!
Contact Kelley @ 707-843-1632 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OSHA Injury and Illness Record Keeping Requirements for US Companies
See the rest of the requirements here:https://www.osha.gov/recordkeeping/
Notes from CB Audits
Two things have come up recently as a result of the auditor updated competency training for R2 certification auditors.
1. A list of R2 activities; the SERI website says you can show conformance to this with an R2 manual – which we believe means your EHSMS that include R2 requirements, however, some auditors are asking for a list – to make things easier we just made one!
2. A Copy of your R2 certified downstream vendors’ FM plan. This is not a requirement however it is required that you evaluate all of your downstream vendors to make sure their operations meet YOUR FM plan. So be sure to document that you’ve done that in your audit process!
e-Stewards Requirements Now Include NAID
e-Stewards has added certification to NAID as a requirement for their certified recyclers. Greeneye Partners can help! If you use us as your consultant, you will receive a $400 discount off of your NAID certification.
Interested? Contact email@example.com for more information.
Click HERE to read full article by e-Stewards
Greeneye New Online Course - Electronic Data Destruction!
Electronic Data Destruction Operations Course is designed to educate participants on the basics of data destruction processes in electronics recycling and reuse environments, and enable participants to identify the potential threats, vulnerabilities, inconsistencies and incompatibilities that can impact data destruction operations.
The course was developed by Mike Cheslock of E-Reuse Services, and is based on his more than 12 years of experience in data destruction operations and process implementation.
In this two-and-a-half hour course, we cover terms & definitions, common data destruction methods including physical destruction, degaussing and data wiping procedures and their associated strengths & weaknesses, quality control, reporting and employee training. At completion of this course, participants will have a strong understanding of how to implement and evaluate data destruction processes.
Key Dates for Standard Updates
Click the link below to see key dates for when you need to upgrade.
Greeneye is here to help! We can upgrade your documents and provide two hours of consulting services all for a low price, saving you time and money. Please contact Kelley Keogh at 707-843-1632 for details.
Happy Spring from Greeneye Partners
Want to Receive This Newsletter by Email?
Go Ahead and Subscribe….